Ease system's modules at a glance:
This module is tightly integrated with all the other modules in the EASE
system and provides for the
Once a quotation is captured and subsequently accepted by the client, the
quote is automatically
converted to a valid order,
without the necessity of
re-entering the information.
Capturing and management of Back orders.
Caters for multiple factories
Caters for multiple delivery addresses and entry of shipping instructions
Caters for multiple discount levels
· Accurate, up to the minute Sales figures in both month to date and year to
Caters for the retention of historical records
· Caters for credit checking and stock availability prior to goods being
· Goods are only removed from stock when they are physically shipped or
This means that orders can be captured even when actual stock on hand
is zero or lower than
the quantity ordered.
This module is tightly integrated with all the other
modules in the EASE
system and provides for
typical accounting functions like:
· Posting of credit notes, journals and payments.
of unlocated cash
· ‘Open item’ or ‘balance brought forward’ statements.
· Easy to use search facilities to find specific transactions.
· Debtor on ‘credit hold’ feature and credit limits.
· Printing of invoices.
As with other modules, this module is tightly integrated
with all the others and provides for:
of average inventory costing.
facility allows for stock-takes to be conducted at any time without the
need to halt delivery.
stock level enquiries on finished goods, back order, work in progress,
variances and stock
module provides for production instructions that include Bills of materials and
Reports include breakdowns of raw material usage
and production urgency.
This module also handles the costing of raw materials,
work in progress and finished goods.
This module integrates with the Sales Order/ Invoicing, Stock and Weighbridge
Creation and printing of routing and delivery instructions prior to
· Automatic invoicing at dispatch
· Easy to use shipping enquiries
· Truck loading information
· Rescheduling of deliveries
This module interfaces with existing weighbridge equipment and manages the
of vehicles in and out of the customers site, resulting in
sophisticated audit reports of raw
materials, deliveries, returns and pallet